Our Executive Club provides privileged access to a range of working documents and tools. Members have access to “insider” tricks, pre-release working documents, new data, and proprietary tools.
Become a member of the Executive Club
The initiative is open to project partners and others by subscription. The annual subscription fee is currently EUR 2300, which includes access to the Executive Club, 16 free consultancy hours.
Contact us if you would like to become an Executive Club member, or to know more.
The below entries are examples of Executive Club content.
- 2023-09-01 pdf RothCO2 Data Downloader – tool The RothCO2 Data Downloader is intended for downloading data on dynamic C follows following the deposition of C in the soil in the form of litter (plant residues) or manure. The tool lets the user select among various countries (other countries can be added upon request) and datasets, all of them containing information for more than 60 scenarios varying different parameters. Part of the calculations are based on the RothC model (Coleman and Jenkinson, 2014) and its implementation in R (Sierra and Mueller, 2022).
- 2019-11-28 xlsx Crop calculator – tool The CropCalculator version 1.0 is intended for calculation of greenhouse gas emissions from all crop types cultivated in any part of the world. Furthermore, it provides an overview of nitrogen and phosphorous balances. The calculations are based on, among others, the guidelines of Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC 2006, 2014) as well as: Lesschen et al. (2011) Differentiation of nitrous oxide emission factors for agricultural soils. Developed by Randi Dalgaard and Jannick Schmidt, 2.-0 LCA consultants
- 2016-07-28 xlsx Irrigation water withdrawal pr crops – data
This file contains two ways of distributing the Aquastat data for "Irrigation water withdrawal" over crops: According to irrigated crop area and according to irrigated area-time. The file also contains a data example explaining the theoretical basis.
- 2016-03-30 zip Macro for hybrid LCA (CSVmaker) – tool CSVmaker: macro that converts tables in Excel to SimaPro CSV-import file. The macro facilitates the construction of life cycle inventories (LCI) in Excel in a standardised table format that can easily be converted into a CSV file that can be imported in SimaPro 8. The management of LCI data in Excel is useful for the modelling of complex foreground systems as well as when creating and modifying LCI databases (process, input-output and hybrid databases). The macro works for Excel in Windows as well as Mac. A poster included in the zip-file explains the procedure.
- 2016-03-30 pdf Manual for CSVmaker – toolThis is manual describes how to use our CSVmaker, which enables direct transfer of LCI data from Excel to SimaPro. The CSVmaker is available to members of our Exercutive Club.