Our Executive Club provides privileged access to a range of working documents and tools. Members have access to “insider” tricks, pre-release working documents, new data, and proprietary tools.
Become a member of the Executive Club
The initiative is open to project partners and others by subscription. The annual subscription fee is currently EUR 2.000, which includes access to the Executive Club, 16 free consultancy hours, and 20% discount on our consultancy rates.
Would you like to become an Executive Club member, or to know more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The below entries are examples of Executive Club content.
- 2017-09-26 pdf WorldSteel EoL recycling formula explained – tool These slides provide a simple explanation of the WorldSteel EoL recycling formula, a (possibly common) misinterpretation, and a suggestion for a more simple formula (and procedure) that is less likely to lead to misinterpretations.
- 2016-07-28 xlsx Irrigation water withdrawal pr crops – data
This file contains two ways of distributing the Aquastat data for "Irrigation water withdrawal" over crops: According to irrigated crop area and according to irrigated area-time. The file also contains a data example explaining the theoretical basis.
- 2016-03-30 zip Macro for hybrid LCA (CSVmaker) – tool CSVmaker: macro that converts tables in Excel to SimaPro CSV-import file. The macro facilitates the construction of life cycle inventories (LCI) in Excel in a standardised table format that can easily be converted into a CSV file that can be imported in SimaPro 8. The management of LCI data in Excel is useful for the modelling of complex foreground systems as well as when creating and modifying LCI databases (process, input-output and hybrid databases). The macro works for Excel in Windows as well as Mac. A poster included in the zip-file explains the procedure.
- 2016-03-30 pdf Manual for CSVmaker – toolThis is manual describes how to use our CSVmaker, which enables direct transfer of LCI data from Excel to SimaPro. The CSVmaker is available to members of our Exercutive Club.
- 2014-07-18 pdf Bo Weidema’s comments on LEAP Feed guideline Bo Weidema's comments on the LEAP guideline on "environmental performance of animal feeds supply chains". Please refer to the guideline on: http://www.fao.org/partnerships/leap/public-review/en/
- 2014-07-18 pdf Bo Weidema’s comments on LEAP poultry Bo Weidema's comments on the LEAP guideline on "Greenhouse gas emissions and fossil energy demand from poultry supply chains". Please refer to the guideline on: http://www.fao.org/partnerships/leap/public-review/en/
- 2014-07-18 pdf Bo Weidema’s comments on LEAP small ruminant Bo Weidema's comments on the LEAP guideline on "Greenhouse gas emissions and fossil energy demand from small ruminant supply chains". Please refer to the guideline on: http://www.fao.org/partnerships/leap/public-review/en/
- 2010-05-18 csv cLCA switch – tool Switch for marginal/average electricity in the ecoinvent database (ecoinvent unit processes). The switch is a database parameter implemented in the core electricity process in the ecoinvent database in the LCA software SimaPro.
- 2007-12-04 xls electricity and gas in EU-27 – tool Prices and consumption data for electricity and gas in EU-27 for year 2000.
- 2007-08-23 zip Input-Output based LCA-database for EU-27 – tool Version 2 of our Input-Output based LCA-database for EU-27 ; year 2000. Includes European normalisation reference for year 2000, and live links to the US 1998 NAMEA for imported products.
- 2007-07-20 xls Danish LCIA guidance – tool Guidance on how to match emissions from the Danish Input-output data to different impact assessment methods.
- 2007-02-16 xls Prices of electricity, heat, natural gas and water (DK) – tool Prices of electricity, heat, natural gas and water (industry and household use) for use with the Danish IO-database.
- 2006-12-12 pdf Handling impacts by system expansion – article Bo Weidema (2006): Handling impacts from resource use in LCA by system expansion - A Contribution to the UNEP/SETAC TF on Resources.
- 2005-01-31 zip Social endpoints – presentation Bo P. Weidema: A consistent structure for modelling the social impact chains from inventory results to damage categories. Presentation for UNEP/SETAC Task Force on Integration of Social Aspects into LCA, Bologna, 2005-01-12.
- 2004-02-16 doc LCI review template – tool Template for LCI reviews according to the requirements of the 14040-series.