We believe in specific solutions to specific needs. We have many years of experience in finding the right solutions for a variety of clients – ensuring delivery on time and within budget – and, needless to say, the quality is unmatched.
Below you can see a small selection of our past and ongoing projects, please contact us for a project that is tailored to your needs.
- LCA Crop Database March 2023
The LCA crop database project aimed at developing a methodology for calculating the greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, as well as fertiliser leaching/soil residues related to the cultivation of crops.
The Triple-A-COAT project aims to develop a bio-based antiviral/antimicrobial/antifungal coating platform for high traffic surfaces and textiles.
- State of the art of EEIO analysis applied to circular economy
The aim of this project is to carry out a state of the art of the EEIO analyses applied to circular economy (CE) for ADEME (French Environmental Agency). A critical review is performed on the studies published in this area. The potential to reuse the advances from the research community is assessed.
- Getting the data right
‘Getting the data right’ is one of five initiatives in the project package ‘Decarbonizing Denmark: 70by30’ funded by the KR Foundation.
- Towards net zero for global logistics
2.-0 LCA consultants supports Maersk to fulfil their net zero pledge for 2040, that has recently been rated as the pledge with most integrity.
- Quantifying sustainable impact pathways
This project places each of the 169 targets of the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) into a comprehensive, quantified and operational impact pathway framework.
- Hyperconnected architecture for high cognitive production plants – HyperCOG
In the HyperCOG project, 2.-0 LCA leads the life cycle assessment of the environmental, social and economic impacts of industrial digitalisation for three case studies.
- Wastewater LCI Initiative
Do you need to model in your LCA studies the environmental impact of wastewater, or of specific chemicals present in wastewater? The Wastewater LCI Initiative by 2.-0 LCA consultants has led to the development of WW LCI, an Excel-based model that calculates life cycle inventories for urban wastewater discharges in more than 100 countries.
- EXIOBASE update project
The project aims at funding an update to the hybrid tables of EXIOBASE, which in its hybrid version provides the most detailed and physically balanced global multi-regional Input-Output LCA database available.
- Life Cycle Assessment of palm oil at United Plantations Berhad
This ongoing project aims to presents regular summaries of detailed life cycle assessments (LCA) of the palm oil production at United Plantations Berhad (Teluk Intan, Malaysia).
- Rethinking municipal tariff systems to improve urban waste governance January 2023
The aim of the LIFE-REthinkWASTE project is to provide a governance scheme for municipalities to increase waste separation, reduction and recovery rates and to simultaneously reduce the waste bills of households.
- Mapping business impacts on the UN SDGs November 2022
This project placed each of the 169 targets of the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) into a comprehensive, quantified and operational impact pathway framework. This project is being continued in the LCSA project.
- Management of ladle refractory brick waste – E-CO-LadleBrick November 2022
The main aims of the E-CO-LadleBrick project are to achieve an innovative waste management for worn ladle bricks in steel mills by implementing Circular Economy criteria based in a "4R model" (Reduce, Reuse, Remanufacture and Recycle)
- Comparative LCA of in-mould structural electronics (IMSE®) for a coffee maker June 2022
The aim of this project was to compare the life-cycle environmental impact of alternative options for a control panel incorporated in a coffee maker, manufactured using in-mould structural electronics (IMSE®) technology and conventional technology (separate plastic and electronic components).
- Social Life Cycle Assessment December 2021
Over the years 2.-0 LCA consultants have contributed to the methodology development for social LCA, especially pointing out the close parallels with the biophysical LCA framework, and contributing to quantification of the social impact pathways with impact categories, indicators, and characterisation factors.
- Life cycle assessment of organic residues recycling at SARIA February 2022
An LCA of individual product lines was performed for SARIA’s treatment services of animal by-products and organic residues.
- Linking the UN SDGs to life cycle impact pathway frameworks December 2021
In line with the vision of the UN Environment Life Cycle Initiative, the project brings the qualitative and quantitative impact pathway thinking from Life Cycle Impact Assessment to bear on the 17 SDGs. The scope includes a range of options ranging from qualitative to screening approaches to fully quantified end-point metrics solutions.
- Life cycle assessment (LCA) of Kangamiut Seafood products November 2021
A cradle to consumer consequential life cycle assessment was conducted of 3 seafood products from Kangamiut Seafood, namely of: Atlantic cod, Cooked and peeled prawns and shell-on prawns. Additionally, screenings of carbon offsetting options were conducted.
- Critical panel review – Climate Footprint of Straw Pyrolysis & Straw Biogas September 2021
The aim was to perform a critical review of the study “Climate Footprint Analysis of Straw Pyrolysis & Straw Biogas”. The review included several rounds of written feedback and virtual meetings.
- Life-cycle greenhouse-gas emission calculator for MAVASOL’s sand recovery system April 2021
The aim of the project was to build a specific model and tool for MAVASOL to calculate the potential savings in GHG emissions associated to the implementation of their sand recovery system (SRS) for dairy farms. This was done by comparing two alternative situations (SRS vs no-SRS).
- LCA of Danish mink fur production March 2021
This study assessed the environmental impact of mink-based fur production in Denmark, by performing a Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) for the average fur production in Denmark.
- LCA of Løgismose Meyers’ product portfolio in 2018 & 2019 March 2021
This project entails a detailed comparative cradle-to-grave life cycle assessment of Løgismose Meyers’ product portfolio.
- LCA of DuPont Hytrel renewably-sourced thermoplastic elastomer January 2021
The goal of this study is to carry out a comparative LCA of the thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) Hytrel® by DuPont™ based on both renewably-sourced and fossil-based production routes for key ingredients.
- LCA of 500 food items December 2020
Consumers as well as professionals in the grocery and catering industry are increasingly demanding information about the climate footprint of the foods they buy or sell. This project will result in a public climate database of more than 500 foods.
- Total resource flows and environmental impacts December 2020
An inventory including both a mass and energy flow analysis and a life cycle screening is performed for the region Northern Jutland. The inventory provides both a production perspective and a consumer perspective.
- Integral refractory waste management – LIFE 5REFRACT December 2020
LIFE 5REFRACT aims at applying a "5R" (reduce, reuse, remanufacture, recycle, re-educate) approach within the European steel sector to reach an integral valorisation of refractory materials.
- Ecolabel criteria for buildings October 2020
This project for Nordic Ecolabelling entails a review and assessment life-cycle based standards, methods and tools available for designers and producers of buildings and building materials.
- Life Cycle Assessment of EmbryoScope+ September 2020
This project involved a high-level screening life cycle assessment (LCA) of the product EmbryoScope+, focusing on greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. The project resulted in a report aimed at the decision-makers at Vitrolife A/S.
- Comparative LCA of a bio-based nylon resin May 2020
The project concerned a cradle-to-gate LCA of a specification of the bio-based nylon resin Zytel® produced by DuPont™, and a comparison with a fossil-based alternative.
- Life cycle assessment of organic residues recycling at DAKA April 2020
A comparative LCA of individual product lines was performed for Daka’s treatment services of by-products from slaughterhouses, fallen stock (animals that died on farm) and food waste. Furthermore total product portfolio LCAs for 2018/2019 were calculated.
- Climate footprint of a video meeting using Jabra Panacast December 2019
This project provides a climate footprint of a video meeting using Jabra Panacast, a comparison to face-to-face meetings, and a description of the approach followed to obtain the results. The project resulted in a not publicly available report.
- Social footprint of packaging waste prevention October 2019
The aim of this project was to conduct a social footprint assessment of a packaging waste prevention campaign carried out in Zamudio.
- Additive Manufacturing – HINDCON September 2019
The aim of the work-package 6 of the HINDCON project is to perform value chain simulation and modelling with integrated LCA with life cycle data related to additive manufacturing in the construction sector.
- Life cycle assessment of pea protein July 2019
The goal of this study was to assess the environmental impact of pea protein isolate produced by DuPont Nutrition & Health from North American yellow peas.
- Water reuse in O&G sector – INTEGROIL May 2019
The INTEGROIL project aims to supply and validate the first application of an integrated solution to improve the treatment of produced water and wastewater of the oil and gas (O&G) industry, as well as to produce water of enough quality to be reused, increasing the sustainability of the whole process.
- Thermal energy recovery – THERBIOR May 2019
This project focuses on the development, implementation and diffusion of technologies to improve energy efficiency in wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs) using a fully off-grid solar-assisted heat pump (SHP) system.
- Total material and energy flows Marts 2019
An inventory including both a mass and energy flow analysis and a life cycle screening is performed for Kolding Municipality. The inventory provides both a production perspective and a consumer perspective.
- Palm oil pilot study February 2019
This project consists of a pilot (LCA) study of refined palm oil. Mitigation options in relation to nature conservation is investigated and comparisons with industry average palm oil is made.
- Comparison of environmental claims for graphical products January 2019
The project outlines how environmental claims can be verified by life cycle assessment, and which core aspects are required for such claims to be valid.
- Energy Club January 2019
Getting the highly variable electricity mixes for different countries modelled in a consistent way is always a challenge for any LCA. This is particularly a challenge when applying the consequential modelling assumption.
- Environmental account for Danish Ministry of Defense December 2018
The Danish Ministry of Defense wanted a life cycle-based environmental account covering all their activities in 2017. The results are two proprietary reports - a performance report and a method report.
- Linking data for Swedish public purchases with Exiobase September 2018
This project has the purpose to investigate the environmental impacts of Swedish public sector spending. The project is performed in collaboration with Miljogiraff.
- Comparative Life Cycle Assessment of Ecosave Packaging and conventional packaging August 2018
The aim of this study is to compare selected Ecosave Packaging with conventional packaging for a range of impact categories. The study enables the client to provide quantitative information to customers.
- Critical review – comparative LCA of hand dish detergents in Sweden August 2018
The LCA study was commissioned by Procter & Gamble and compared two commercial hand dish detergents used in Sweden. We took part in a critical review in accordance with ISO 14040/44.
- Life cycle assessment of isolated soy protein March 2018
The project concerned a cradle-to-gate LCA of isolated soy protein (ISP) produced by DuPont N&H in the United States. The LCA included the cultivation of soy as well as the processing of the beans to ISP.
- Critical review – ICV-Tex: French Textile database for Environmental labelling March 2018
We performed a critical review of 73 textile Life Cycle Inventories (LCI) from the French environmental labelling database: Base IMPACTS®.
- DESIRE January 2018
Developing and applying an optimal set of indicators and models to analyse and monitor the European progress towards resource efficiency.
- Critical review – reuse of household waste December 2017
Peer review of the Danish EPA project: “Miljø- og samfundsøkonomisk vurdering af øget genanvendelse af husholdningsaffald".
- Life cycle assessment of Xylitol November 2017
The goal of this study was to assess the environmental impact of the sweetener xylitol, produced by DuPont Nutrition & Health based on different raw materials and different production sites.
- Critical review – LCA of rigid and flexible PVC films in Mexico November 2017
We chaired a critical review panel for an LCA study on PVC films consumed in Mexico, commissioned by the Mexican Chemical Manufacturers Association (ANIQ) and performed by CADIS.
- Nano3Bio September 2017
The Nano3Bio project aims to develop biotechnological production systems for nanoformulated chitosans based on renewable resources and to further the introduction of these to the market to replace current chemical methods.
- Sustainability assessment of a deposit return system for packaging waste in Spain June 2017
The project (ARIADNA) aimed at providing an environmental, economic and social assessment of the implementation in Spain of a deposit return system (DRS) for some plastic and glass beverage containers present in municipal solid waste (MSW). The consequences of implementing this system were compared to those of the existing system, based on kerbside collection of these materials.
- EU PEF – Granularity of scope April 2017
This project contributes to the European Product Environmental Footprint (PEF) category rules, by providing a procedural guideline, with examples, on how to correctly define the scope for the product categories, beyond the mere statistical product classification
- Social Footprints studies April 2017
This project aims to increase the knowledge of social performance of two products from the Nestlé supply chains: the production of milk (liquid milk and milk powder) in Pakistan, and the production of tomato-based sauces under the Solis brand in Spain.
- Environmental Impacts of Alcoholic Beverages December 2016
The purpose of the study was to document the total environmental impact of the product portfolio of the alcohol monopolies. The environmental impacts was expressed in monetary units, in addition to the underlying physical units.
- Critical review – Carbon footprint of photovoltaic modules by REC Solar July 2016
We conducted a critical review of the carbon footprint study commissioned by REC Solar and carried out by Deloitte & Touche Enterprise Risk Services Pte. Ltd. South East Asia.
- E P&L for Arla Foods May 2016
An Environmental Profit & Loss account (E P&L) was conducted by Arla Foods, the third largest dairy cooperative in the world, with the aim of documenting the total environmental impact of Arla Foods.
- Carbon Footprint Tool for Milk May 2016
We developed a tool, which can be used for calculation of carbon footprint of milk both at farm level and at national level. The tool is used by Danish dairy farmers and to review selected historical national productions.
- Potentials and barriers to the use of wood and sustainable wood in construction April 2016
On the basis of an assignment from the Center for Construction this project aimed to uncover potentials and barriers in the use of wood in Danish construction.
- Relative Sustainability of Vegetable Oils March 2016
Evidence to inform consumers and policy-makers of the potential negative environmental consequences of replacing any particular vegetable oil at the expense of another.
- Sustainable Solutions January 2016
The project aims at quantifying the environmental impacts of a range of solutions from DuPont Nutrition & Health. The project includes life cycle screenings of DuPont specialty food ingredients and their application in the industry.
- LCA of Locust Bean Gum June 2015
The project concerned a cradle-to-customer LCA of locust bean gum produced by DuPont N&H at their plant in Valencia in Spain. The LCA was a cradle-to-gate assessment and included the cultivation of carob pods, and the processing at the plant in Valencia.
- LCA of Emulsifiers May 2015
This project has applied life cycle assessment (LCA) to a series of emulsifiers manufactured by DuPont Nutrition and Health in Grindsted, Denmark.
- Environmental life cycle screening of different protein sources april 2015
The goal of this study was to assess the environmental impact of protein obtained from different animal and vegetable sources.
- Life Cycle Evaluation of the Effect of Ecolabels March 2015
This study estimated the effect of the Nordic ecolabels on apartment buildings, canteens and laundry detergents in a Danish context.
- Critical Review – Solar Silicon Report February 2015
We performed critical review of the report: “Cradle-to-Gate Global Warming Potential impacts of Elkem Solar Silicon, Norway”
- EPD for Textile Based Ventilation Ducts January 2015
The goal of this project was to perform an environmental product declaration for a specific textile duct and enable future EPD's of similar textile ducts produced by the company.
- E P&L for Sollentuna Municipality December 2014
The Municipality of Sollentuna (Sweden) has previously used LCA to estimate the environmental footprint of their activities. In this study we used the same data to estimate the Environmental Profit & Loss. The overall project results are published in a report.
- Biotreat LCA December 2014
BIOTREAT LCA focused on treatment systems for drinking water resources. The competitiveness of the BIOTREAT technologies relative to other water treatment technologies was determined with LCA.
- Critical review – four comparative life cycle assessments of printed and electronic communication November 2014
Four LCA studies that compare the environmental impact of printed communication relative to an alternative electronic communication were reviewed. The critical review also focused on pointing out issues that need to be covered in order to perform a suitable comparable study of the two communication methods.
- E P&L on the Danish Apparel Consumption October 2014
This project consisted of an industrial E P&L for the Danish apparel consumption conducted across three levels: industry, company/brand and product.
- Scientific Advice for the ecoinvent Database v3 September 2014
Database software design, documentation and testing. Design and test of new LCIA data format. Advice on design of system models and specific datasets. Support for data providers and editors.
- CREEA April 2014
Data for the Global Resource Footprint of Nations. Carbon, water, land and materials embodied in trade and final consumption.
- Denmark’s Carbon Footprint March 2014
A new estimate of a Danish Carbon Footprint and a review of previous studies.
- LCA of Pectin February 2014
In this project we conducted a life cycle assessment of the annual industry average of global production of pectin based on data from the year 2011.
- Environmental Profit and Loss Account (E P&L) for Novo Nordisk February 2014
This project was a collaborative effort, looking into Novo Nordisk's value chain, leading to the first Novo Nordisk Environmental Profit and Loss Account (E P&L).
- Corporate Carbon Footprint January 2014
The purpose of this project was to provide an overview of DuPont N&H’s total CO2e emissions (the so-called organizational carbon footprint) to enable decision-making and prioritization in their environmental work.
- The Socio-Economic Consequences of Environmental Advices December 2013
The project looked at the socio-economic consequences of 7 environmental advices given by the government. The purpose of the project was to investigate the value if such advices are followed by the general public and to visualize the benefits of a personal effort to the society.
- Monetary Valuation of Environmental Impacts in Life Cycle Assessment November 2013
A literature review and benchmarking of monetary valuation methods and their applications in LCA, and a web-based survey of the extent of use and opinions on monetary valuation methods among LCA practitioners.
- Critical review – comparative LCA of Dutch dairy products and plant-based alternatives September 2013
This critical review is carried out in accordance with ISO 14040/44 as the study is a third party report and the results are intended to be used to support a comparative assertion intended to be disclosed to the public.
- Baisikeli’s Recycling Project in Mozambique September 2013
The purpose of this small project was to assess the climate effect of re-using old Danish bicycles in Mozambique relative to the current disposal as scrap.
- LCA screening of biofuels May 2013
This project was initiated by the Danish green think tank Concito to assess the climate impacts of six different biofuels: wood pellets, wood chips, straw, biogas, ethanol and biodiesel.
- LCA of Eco Island Ferry April 2013
The purpose of the project was to investigate significant improvements to operational costs and environmental impacts for a new island ferry travelling between Hov and the Tunø Island in Denmark.
- Ecodesign Requirements for Televisions January 2013
The focus of this project was the implementation of the EU Directive 2005/32/EC on ecodesign requirements for energy using products (the EuP Directive) with special attention to the ecodesign requirements for televisions (TV).
- Plastberegner – LCA of plastics September 2012
This tool was publicly available and enabled a calculation of the environmental effects of plastic products using a life cycle approach. See also this publication.
- Carbon Footprint – Measurement and Use April 2012
In this project the methods and standards for calculating and challenges in using Carbon Footprint are investigated.
- Critical Review – PalmGHG Calculator November 2011
A critical review of the tool and accompanying report to improve the accuracy, relevance and usefulness of the PalmGHG Calculator: The RSPO greenhouse gas calculator for oil palm products.
- LCA of a Bio-Based Plasticizer June 2011
The project included a cradle-to-gate life cycle assessment of DuPont’s SOFT-N-SAFETM.
- Critical review – Product Category LCA reports August 2011
We performed critical reviews on demand for various product groups for the TSC Product Category LCA reports.
- Data for a Hybridisation Experiment for ecoinvent Database Februar 2011
Pilot project to enable a test on how the ecoinvent database could be integrated with IO data in order to produce a more complete (hybridised) version of the ecoinvent database.
- Assessment of the Effect of Agricultural Research December 2010
The project aimed at assessing the effect of agricultural research. We improved the modelling of agricultural production in the Danish input-output model and applied the STEPWISE impact assessment method to monetarise the externalities.
- Input-output Database for SimaPro June 2010
The aim was an input-output database accounting for all sectors of the economy for EU-27 to be used in SimaPro.
- Critical Review – GHG Emission and Danish Broiler Production June 2010
The aim of the review was to ascertain that the study was conducted in accordance with the ISO 14040 and 14044 standards and assesses the overall quality of the report.
- LCA Screening of Mobile Phone Service May 2010
The purpose of this project was to identify the environmental impacts of the Greentel telephone service delivered by MobileValue in order for MobileValue to offset these impacts by investment in renewable energy.
- Identifying the Marginal Sources of Wood and Paper May 2010
The project aimed at summarizing the steps, arguments and market data that are needed to identify the long term marginal supplier affected by a long-term change in demand for two types of kraftwood.
- The ALCOA Smelter in Greenland July 2009
The project aimed to provide a detailed overview of the environmental impacts, seen in a life cycle perspective, of an aluminium smelter with an annual capacity of 360,000 tonnes planned for instalment in West Greenland.
- FORWAST November 2009
The objective of the FORWAST project was to forecasts the material stocks, waste amounts and related environmental impacts in EU-27 for the following 25 years under different scenarios of waste prevention, waste treatment and recycling.
- CALCAS March 2009
CALCAS was aimed at identifying short-term, mid-term and long-term research lines on how to achieve a substantial efficacy increase in supporting sustainability decisions, going beyond the shortcomings and limitations of LCA at that time.
- Biodiversity Indicators for Forest Management in LCA context February 2008
The objective of the study was to review existing proposals for biodiversity indicators for forest management, placing the indicators within a common framework.
- Environmental Improvement Potentials of Meat and Dairy Products November 2007
This project applies several novel elements at the same time, such as hybrid LCA, consequential modelling, rebound effects, social impacts, life cycle costs, analysis of synergies and dysergies, impact assessment with full monetarisation, temporal discounting, and policy feasibility assessment.
- Holiwast June 2007 and closed 2017
The Holiwast Decision Support Tool was a web-based tool that allowed simultaneous comparisons of up to five stakeholder views or scenarios of municipal waste management policies.
- Stepwise EPD September 2006
Making it easier for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) to produce EPDs for their products was the focus of the Stepwise-EPD project.
- Consumer Demands on EPD’s February 2006
The aim of this project was to identify the main consumer concerns on Type III environmental declarations and give recommendations on how to address these.
- Life Cycle Based Cost-Benefit Assessment of Waste Management Options May 2006
The study analysed municipal solid waste treatment scenarios and provided data, methodological improvements, results and strategy recommendations for the new EU member states. The recommendations were generally applicable to municipal solid waste treatment.
- A Web-Database on EMAS for Danish Companies September 2005
EMAS is the EU's environmental management instrument, which is voluntary and is aimed at all types of businesses. EMAS stands for "Eco-Management and Audit Scheme". This project provided a database for Danish businesses with examples of management schemes.
- Implications of Hybrid and Consequential Modelling for the Use of LCA May 2005
- Support for Environmental R&D Programme Cooperation April 2005
The ERA-NET Sustainable Enterprise (SUSPRISE) project aimed to expand cooperation and coordination among national sustainability research activities across Europe by promoting networking between government programmes in this sphere.
- Environmental Impact of Competing Agricultural Products April 2005
The purpose of the project was to assess the environmental impacts from Danish pork and milk products in a life cycle perspective, in comparison with competing products, and, on this basis, to identify and prioritise the areas where the Danish environmental performance could be improved.
- Brief on Recent Developments in International Standardisation December 2004
- Background Report for a UNEP Guide to Life Cycle Management December 2004
The Background Report for a UNEP Guide to Life Cycle Management - A bridge to sustainable products was as a support to the UNEP Life Cycle Initiative and the UNEP Guide to Life Cycle Management.
- CASCADE December 2004
The purpose of this project and the resulting guideline below was to support the development, implementation and maintenance of data collection systems within environmental product life cycle assessments (LCAs) and hence improve the quality and comparability of LCA data.
- Prioritisation within the Integrated Product Policy December 2004
The project “Prioritisation within the integrated product policy” established a detailed and well-documented method for prioritising product areas and groups.
- Environmental Impact of the Use of Natural Resources (EIRES) November 2004
The aim of the study “Environmental Impact of the use of natural Resources (EIRES)” performed for the EU commission DG-JRC, IPTS was to support the development of the EU “Thematic Strategy for the Sustainable Use of Natural Resources”.
- Environmental Assessment of Agricultural Products August 2004
The primary objective of the project was to promote a product-oriented environmental assessment of products from agricultural holdings. The project provided the basic prerequisite, namely environmental effects recorded per unit of product.
- LCA-Food: A Database for Basic Foods March 2004
A database on the environmental impacts from basic food products was produced in 2000-2003 for the Danish Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries, as part of the project "Lifecycle Assessment of Basic Food". The database is available free of charge.
- Product Oriented Measures in the Agricultural Sector June 2003
This study outlined the state of the art and provided a foresight study with three scenarios that differed with respect to the role assigned to the product-oriented approach – the life-cycle thinking. For each scenario, a number of development projects were proposed.
- LCA as a Tool in the Learning Bakery March 2003
The purpose of this project was to test the implemention of a product-oriented environmental management system at all levels in a large bakery enterprise. Peter Senge's concept of a learning organization was an inspiration for the project.
- SPOLD December 2001
Furthering the development of life-cycle assessment (LCA) as an accepted management tool towards sustainable development.
- Product-oriented Environmental Policy for Agricultural Production December 2001
In the study on “Product-oriented environmental policy for agricultural production” we identified the problem areas and the possible role of product-oriented policy measures.
- US Life Cycle Inventory Database September 2001
The U.S. Life Cycle Inventory (LCI) Database provides individual gate-to-gate, cradle-to-gate and cradle-to-grave accounting of the energy and material flows into and out of the environment that are associated with producing a material, component, or assembly in the U.S.
- LCA of RSPO Certified Palm Oil
This project aims to develop time-series of life cycle (LCA) results of RSPO certified versus non-certified palm oil. Further, the LCA is differentiate between producing countries and type of growers (estates and smallholders)
- Editorial Work for ecoinvent
Ongoing reviews of datasets developed for the ecoinvent database.
- Monetary valuation
In 2006 we developed our first life cycle impact assessment method with option for full monetarisation of all impact categories. Now we are updating it and offer everyone to join the further developments the field of monetary valuation in our Monetarisation Club.
- ISO Standardisation
We play an active role in supplying expert delegates to the ISO TC 207 / SC5 on life cycle assessment and several other related Techical Committees.
- Indirect Land Use Change Model (iLUC)
How to model of indirect land use change (iLUC) in LCA? The iLUC Club develops and further refines a generic, simple and science-based model for including iLUC in LCA.