Do you need to model the impact of specific chemicals in wastewater? In the Wastewater Club you will have free access to our substance-specific LCA model that calculates life cycle inventories of chemicals going down the drain to municipal wastewater treatment plants.
Become a member of the Wastewater Club
The wastewater initiative is open to everyone and a single subscription costs 3.000 EUR for companies and 1.500 EUR for universities. Would you like to subscribe, or to know more? Read more here or contact us.
The below entries are examples of Wastewater Club content.
- 2017-03-07 xlsx The WW LCI v2. model – tool WW LCI v2. is a model to calculate life cycle inventories of chemicals discharged down the drain
- 2016-12-22 xlsx WW LCI v1.0_4 – tool WW LCI tool v1.0_4 is a model to calculate life cycle inventories of chemicals sent down the drain.
- 2016-10-03 pptx WW LCI applied to detergent formulations – presentation Presentation at the SETAC LCA Case Studies Symposium, Montpellier, 20-22 September 2016
- 2015-10-15 pdf Final meeting slides – presentation Presentation given at the end of the first development phase on 7 October 2015
- 2015-06-11 xlsm CSV converter – tool CSV converter Macro to convert inventories into comma separated value (CSV) files for import to LCA software.
- 2015-06-10 pdf Progress meeting slides – Presentation Powerpoint slides for the meeting on the 25th of June 2015
- 2015-04-21 pdf Wastewater LCI initiative – Presentation Presentation given at the kick-off meeting March 5. 2015.