Do you need to model in your LCA studies the environmental impact of wastewater, or of specific chemicals present in wastewater? Our Wastewater Club gives you access to WW LCI, an Excel-based model that calculates life cycle inventories for urban wastewater discharges in more than 80 countries.
Become a member of the Wastewater Club
The wastewater initiative is open to everyone and a subscription costs 3,000 EUR for companies and 1,500 EUR for universities (single fee, indefinite license). Would you like to subscribe, or to know more? Read more here or contact us.
The below entries are examples of Wastewater Club content.
- 2019-01-14 xlsx WW LCI v3 WW LCI is an Excel tool to calculate life cycle inventories (LCIs) of wastewater discharges.
- 2019-01-13 zip CSV converter CSV converter Macro file to convert life cycle inventories into comma separated value (CSV) files for import to SimaPro.
- 2019-01-12 pdf WW LCI v3: user manual Manual with instructions to operate WW LCI v3.
- 2019-01-12 pdf WW LCI v3: changes and improvements to WW LCI v2 Technical report describing the changes and improvements in WW LCI version 3.
- 2019-01-11 zip Articles and presentations Peer-reviewed articles and conference presentations related to WW LCI.
- 2019-01-10 zip Global average mix for N fertilizers Zipped CSV file for import to SimaPro, containing a global average mix data set for N fertilizers.
- 2019-01-10 zip Global marginal mix for N fertilizers Zipped CSV file for import to SimaPro, containing a global marginal mix data set for N fertilizers.