Our clubs invite you to the frontiers of sustainability research. Here we join forces with some of our clients to invest in pre-competitive research and development. You become part of the process by either an annual subscription or by a one-time fee – depending on the club.
- Our executive club provides privileged access to a range of working documents and tools. Members have access to “insider” tricks, pre-release working documents, new data, and proprietary tools.
- Do you need a method and data for the modelling of indirect land use change (ILUC) in LCA? The most recent, readily-applicable, science-based method has been developed in the ILUC Club. As member, you also contribute to the further refinement of the method.
- Do you need a scientific state-of-art model for including direct land use changes (DLUC) and addressing timing issues of CO2 in your life cycle inventories?
- Do you need life cycle inventories on electricity based on consistent modelling assumptions and consistent data?
- Monetary valuation of Life Cycle Impacts is becoming more and more common. Do you want to follow the latest developments and participate in improving the scientific quality of the methods? The Monetarisation Club is where this happens.
- Do you need a social footprint with a total monetary value for all (aggregated) social impacts of your product, specified by country and sector?
- Do you need to model the impact of chemicals in wastewater? In the Wastewater Club you will have free access to our substance-specific LCA model that calculates life cycle inventories of chemicals going down the drain to municipal wastewater treatment plants.
- Do you want to contribute to the development of a complete life cycle assessment (LCA) study comparing certified sustainable palm oil to non-certified palm oil? Then the Certified Palm Oil Club is for you.