Our clubs invite you to the frontiers of sustainability research. Here we join forces with some of our clients to invest in pre-competitive research and development. You become part of the process by either an annual subscription or by a one-time fee – depending on the club.
- Do you want to contribute to the development and update of the next generation of EXIOBASE, the most comprehensive global multi-regional input-output database in hybrid (physical and monetary) units? Then the EXIOBASE Update Club is for you.
- Our executive club provides privileged access to a range of working documents and tools. Members have access to “insider” tricks, pre-release working documents, new data, and proprietary tools.
- Do you need a method and data for the modelling of indirect land use change (ILUC) in LCA? The most recent, readily-applicable, science-based method has been developed in the ILUC Club. As member, you also contribute to the further refinement of the method.
- Monetary valuation of Life Cycle Impacts is becoming more and more common. Do you want to follow the latest developments and participate in improving the scientific quality of the methods? The Monetarisation Club is where this happens.
- Do you want to contribute to the development of a complete life cycle assessment (LCA) study comparing certified sustainable palm oil to non-certified palm oil? Then the Certified Palm Oil Club is for you.
- Our SDG club is a forum for co-development of a comprehensive, quantified impact pathway framework for the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) The SDG club offers a rational and operational approach for your contributing to the UN 2030 Agenda.
- Do you need a social footprint with a total monetary value for all (aggregated) social impacts of your product, specified by country and sector?
- Do you need to model the impact of chemicals in wastewater? In the Wastewater Club you will have free access to our substance-specific LCA model that calculates life cycle inventories of chemicals going down the drain to municipal wastewater treatment plants.