Our team at 2.-0 LCA consultants is always on the lookout for goal-oriented consultants with a head for LCA and quantitative assessment of decision alternatives. When we do not have specific job openings, we will consider qualified open applications. Below we have indicated the requirements that would make you a candidate for such an application.
- PhD/master degree or similar proven qualifications in data science, engineering or economics with a focus on sustainability.
- Work experience as a sustainability consultant in a business environment and experience with life cycle assessment (LCA) software is naturally a great asset as well.
- Experience in applying consequential lifecycle thinking to business and data processing.
- High level of English language and communication skills, both in writing and verbally.
- A work permit.
An application must include the following:
- Motivated text wherein the reasons for applying are stated.
- A current curriculum vitae.
- Scientific qualifications. A complete list of publications must be attached.
- Communication qualifications.
- At least two personal references.
- Personal data.
If you meet these requirements and believe you could be an asset to the team, we’d love to hear from you! If your application meets our minimum requirements, and we can see a suitable future for you with us we will invite you to an interview to discuss options.
To apply, please send your application to Per Thomsen (firstname.lastname@example.org).