Certified Palm Oil Club
Do you want to contribute to the development of a complete life cycle assessment (LCA) study comparing certified sustainable palm oil to non-certified palm oil? Then the Certified Palm Oil Club is for you.
Become a member of the Certified Palm Oil Club
The price of subscription is a onetime amount at 3,000 EUR. The minimum budget for conducting the project was 30,000 EUR. Budget from subscriptions that exceed this minimum budget is used to expand the scope of the project. As a partner of this initiative you will contribute to the development of a complete life cycle assessment (LCA) study comparing certified sustainable palm oil to non-certified palm oil.
The below entries are examples of Certified Palm Oil Club content.
- 2017-12-05 docx Status meeting – minutes This file contains the minutes from our status meeting 5. December 2017
- 2017-12-05 pdf Status meeting – presentation This file contains the slides from the status meeting 5. December 2017
- 2017-12-05 pdf Improving the PalmGHG calculator – presentation This file contains the slides with suggestions for improvements of the PalmGHG calculator (by Jannick Schmidt, 10th March 2017)
- 2017-09-06 pdf Certified sustainable palm oil – PosterFull title: Certified sustainable palm oil – what are the benefits? - Is it a way forward for greening agri-food value chains in emerging economies? Poster by Jannick Schmidt and Michele De Rosa presented at LCM2017.
- 2017-08-17 xlsx Principles and criteria for data collection – tool This file contains the principles and criteria for data collection as well as the data demands overview of the Palm Oil club project.
- 2017-08-16 pdf Status meeting – presentationProject: LCA of RSPO certified palm oil - powerpoint from first status meeting, 16th August 2017.