With associations we aim to identify sustainable development that change the future.
- Getting the data right
‘Getting the data right’ is one of five initiatives in the project package ‘Decarbonizing Denmark: 70by30’ funded by the KR Foundation.
- EXIOBASE update project
The project aims at funding an update to the hybrid tables of EXIOBASE, which in its hybrid version provides the most detailed and physically balanced global multi-regional Input-Output LCA database available.
- Relative Sustainability of Vegetable Oils March 2016
Evidence to inform consumers and policy-makers of the potential negative environmental consequences of replacing any particular vegetable oil at the expense of another.
- Critical review – four comparative life cycle assessments of printed and electronic communication November 2014
Four LCA studies that compare the environmental impact of printed communication relative to an alternative electronic communication were reviewed. The critical review also focused on pointing out issues that need to be covered in order to perform a suitable comparable study of the two communication methods.
- Scientific Advice for the ecoinvent Database v3 September 2014
Database software design, documentation and testing. Design and test of new LCIA data format. Advice on design of system models and specific datasets. Support for data providers and editors.
- LCA of Pectin February 2014
In this project we conducted a life cycle assessment of the annual industry average of global production of pectin based on data from the year 2011.
- Monetary Valuation of Environmental Impacts in Life Cycle Assessment November 2013
A literature review and benchmarking of monetary valuation methods and their applications in LCA, and a web-based survey of the extent of use and opinions on monetary valuation methods among LCA practitioners.
- LCA of Eco Island Ferry April 2013
The purpose of the project was to investigate significant improvements to operational costs and environmental impacts for a new island ferry travelling between Hov and the Tunø Island in Denmark.
- Plastberegner – LCA of plastics September 2012
This tool was publicly available and enabled a calculation of the environmental effects of plastic products using a life cycle approach. See also this publication.
- Critical Review – PalmGHG Calculator November 2011
A critical review of the tool and accompanying report to improve the accuracy, relevance and usefulness of the PalmGHG Calculator: The RSPO greenhouse gas calculator for oil palm products.
- Critical review – Product Category LCA reports August 2011
We performed critical reviews on demand for various product groups for the TSC Product Category LCA reports.
- Data for a Hybridisation Experiment for ecoinvent Database Februar 2011
Pilot project to enable a test on how the ecoinvent database could be integrated with IO data in order to produce a more complete (hybridised) version of the ecoinvent database.
- Consumer Demands on EPD’s February 2006
The aim of this project was to identify the main consumer concerns on Type III environmental declarations and give recommendations on how to address these.
- Brief on Recent Developments in International Standardisation December 2004
- SPOLD December 2001
Furthering the development of life-cycle assessment (LCA) as an accepted management tool towards sustainable development.
- Editorial Work for ecoinvent
Ongoing reviews of datasets developed for the ecoinvent database.