Social LCA Club
Are you interested in social LCA and to have a first gross social footprint of your product in monetary values? As member of our Social LCA club, you contribute to the further refinement of the only quantitative, top-down social impact assessment method currently available.
Become a member of the Social LCA Club
The club is open to everyone and a single subscription costs 3.000 EUR. The subscription includes a social footprint for one of your products, access to our social LCA database and method description as well as the option to specify ways forward for our development of the club content. Would you like to subscribe, or to know more? Read more or contact us.
The below entries are examples of Social LCA Club content.
- 2018-05-10 pdf The social footprint – article Article submitted to the OECD call for papers on “Measuring the Impact of Business on Well-being and Sustainability” for the topic area “Good examples of existing frameworks measuring the impact of business on well-being and sustainability" by Bo P. Weidema & Jannick Schmidt, Aalborg University & 2.-0 LCA consultants, 8 April 2018. Full title: The social footprint: Linking the global wellbeing and productivity gap to specific human production and consumption activities.
- 2018-05-10 pdf Towards a taxonomy for social impact pathway indicators – article Manuscript submitted for publication in the proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Social Life Cycle Assessment, by Bo P. Weidema, April 2018.
- 2017-02-22 docx Impact pathways and indicators for specific parts of the social footprint – article Productivity impacts from insufficient education and health impacts constitute a large part of the social footprint. This report provides more specific information on the shares of these impacts in the total productivity impacts, as well as more detail on the impact pathways. This is a report for the social LCA club © by Bo Weidema, 2.-0 LCA consultants, Aalborg, February 2017.
- 2016-04-12 xlsx social footprint extension for EXIOBASE v2.3_SUT – tool Extension to the EXIOBASE v.2.3 Supply Use Tables with two new social indicators: “Utility-weighted value added” and “Productivity impact”. Includes documentation and calculations.
- 2016-04-12 xlsx social footprint extension for EXIOBASE v2.3_pXp_200 – tool Extension to the EXIOBASE v.2.3 200-products-by-200-products direct requirements matrix (industry technology assumption) with two new social indicators: “Utility-weighted value added” and “Productivity impact”. Includes documentation and calculations.