Getting the data right
April 22, 2021 by admin
This is the title of a large new 4-year project to create a globally unique virtual lab and open database tool for quantitative assessment of the climate effects of decision alternatives, popularly speaking ‘a climate footprint generator’, and a mechanism to ensure its continuous maintenance. The project builds on our experiences with two of the most used LCA databases: the consequential version of the ecoinvent database and the hybrid version of EXIOBASE.
A total of nine full-time persons and 5 Ph.D’s will be working on this project in the next 4 years and we are currently looking for more personnel to take up this exciting task. Take a look at the current job openings here:
- A Chief Operations Officer (COO) for our company: https://lca-net.com/chief-operations-officer-coo-for-science-based-consultancy-company/
- Two data wranglers for input‑output based LCA: https://lca-net.com/data-wranglers-for-input-output-based-life-cycle-assessment/
- A postdoc in data management for life cycle assessment (LCA): https://www.stillinger.aau.dk/vis-stilling/?vacancy=1149595
- A postdoc in life cycle assessment (LCA) using parameterised production functions: https://www.stillinger.aau.dk/vis-stilling/?vacancy=1149563
- Ph.D. Stipend in international trade and delimitation of product markets: https://www.stillinger.aau.dk/vis-stilling/?vacancy=1149192
- Ph.D. Stipend in physical input-output modelling of global supply chains: https://www.stillinger.aau.dk/vis-stilling/?vacancy=1149599
- Ph.D. Stipend in modelling household behaviour and consumption patterns: https://www.stillinger.aau.dk/vis-stilling/?vacancy=1149601
- Ph.D. Stipend in uncertainty of global input.output models: https://www.stillinger.aau.dk/vis-stilling/?vacancy=1149604]
Come back for more job openings in the near future!